Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Return to the Radio

Well, it was an exciting weekend and an exciting Monday.

The big highlight of today (yesterday?) was resuming the radio show I do with my roommate, Statler-Waldorf Sports.

It was a blast. We had to be taken out last semester because we didn't get a time slot that worked, so we were pretty disappointed to be off the air for so long. However, that made it all the better to be back.

We talked on UD basketball and the Super Bowl for just about the entire show, and it was great. It went pretty smoothly, with just one slip-up during the show. Not bad for the first run back. I got to run the board, which is always cool.

Speaking of the Super Bowl, that is gonna be awesome. The two best offenses in the NFL and the two best quarterbacks in the NFL going head to head. It should be a great shootout. One like what happened to my Packers a few weekends ago. I mean, it could honestly be some ridiculous final score like 56-49. Just touchdown after touchdown after touchdown.

I think I'm probably going to write more on this game later, as I do a bit more research on the two teams. For now, I just wanted to post about the excitement of the Radio. Hopefully we will be able to get some podcasting capability. Steve and I would really like to work on that, it could be pretty baller.

No comments:

Post a Comment